25 February 2006

Come and knock on our...DEAD! Lung Cancer claims funnyman Don Knotts



Mr. Furley is now Jack Tripper and Jesus' landlord in that big apartment building in the sky. Beloved by many, Don Knotts' career spanned many decades. A Washington Post obituary lists him as being 81 years old at the time of his passing. (Washington Post link--no registration required)

Mr. Knotts' passing raises the question: with the Ropers, Furley and Jack Tripper firmly in their respective graves, who from Three's Company will "come and knock on heaven's door" next? (My bet is on that sleazy Richard Kline as "Larry.")

SCORING UPDATE: Kane, Suicide by Douche, The Boston Strangler, and Kato Katonian all predicted this outcome, and shall be rewarded with nineteen points each. They all trail the Grim Reaper, who has twenty-two.

I was going to make a "Mr. Limpett" comment here, but I thought it in poor taste.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kato said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

00:59  
Blogger BadAssDan said...

I think I've had him on my list every year but this one. I figured he'd never die.

08:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home